By George J. Marshall
Within the Nineties on my own, greater than four hundred works on angels have been released, including to an already burgeoning style. in the course of the centuries angels were featured in, between others, theological works on scripture; reports in comparative religions; works on paintings, structure and song; philological stories; philosophical, sociological, anthropological, archeological and mental works; or even a psychoanalytical learn of the results that our knowing of angels has for our figuring out of sexual transformations.
This bibliography lists 4,355 works alphabetically via writer. each one access features a resource for the reference, frequently a Library of Congress name quantity via the identify of a school that holds the paintings. greater than 750 of the entries are annotated. broad indexes to names, matters and centuries offer extra software
Read or Download Angels : an indexed and partially annotated bibliography of over 4300 scholarly books and articles since the 7th Century B. C PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
Dial files catered to jazz musicians and list creditors. Charlie Parker used to be one of many significant jazz artists to checklist with Dial. His Dial classes happened on the own depths and inventive peaks of his profession within which he brought a couple of such jazz staples as Ornithology and Scrapple from the Apple.
Younger grownup readers have particular wishes and matters, and librarians became more and more attracted to deciding on books compatible for them. This reference presents information regarding 290 books for teens. those books acquired significant awards among 1997 and 2001, replicate the voices of 242 various authors, and diversity from new to customary topics.
This illustrated record greatly updates and expands the Alan Thomas list that seemed in C. S. Fraser’s Lawrence Durrell: A examine in 1968. either Fraser’s paintings and that of Thomas have been revised and up to date in 1973.
During this choice of articles, Kari Elisabeth Børresen and Kari Vogt indicate the convergence of androcentric gender versions within the Christian and Islamic traditions. they supply large surveys of modern examine in women's reviews, with bio-socio-cultural genderedness as their major analytical classification.
- Studies in Hebrew Language and Jewish Culture
- Metaphor: A Bibliography of post-1970 publications
- Guide to Civil War books: an annotated selection of modern works on the War Between the States
- Magic Search: Getting the Best Results from Your Catalog and Beyond
- Das Unternehmen als dialektisches System: Führung und Kommunikation einmal anders betrachtet
Additional info for Angels : an indexed and partially annotated bibliography of over 4300 scholarly books and articles since the 7th Century B. C
Barnhouse, Donald Grey. The Invisible War. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, ¡982. ; 23 cm. BT 98¡ B37 ¡965 AENABC, University of Alberta. Inspirational/ theosophy/ devil/ demonology. 291. Baro, Bonaventura. Ioannes Duns Scotus, Ordinis Minorum Doctor Subtilis, de Angelis: Contra Aduersantes Defensus, Quaestionum Nouitate Amplificatus. Florentiae: Ex Typographia S. M. D. apud Vincentium Baronius / 292 Vangelisti: et Petrum Matini, ¡676. OCLC. Philosophy/ Duns Scotus, John, c¡266–¡308/ history/ doctrine.
Corpus Philosophorum Medii Aevi. Medieval Academy Books no. 96. : Jerusalem: Medieval Academy of America; Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, ¡986. 96520807¡3. English and Hebrew. Translation of Ma’amar be-‘Esem ha-Galgal. ” Includes English translation and Hebrew text on inverted pages. Bibliography: pp. ¡39–¡43. Includes index. B749M35 E5 ¡986, University of Alberta. Aristotle, 384–322 BC/ Averroës, ¡¡26–¡¡98/ spheres/ celestial substance/ substance/ metaphysics/ stars. Metaphysices Compendium.
229. _____. In Aristotelis de Anima Libros [Averrois Cordubensis Commentarium Magnum in Aristotelis de Anima Libros]. Translator F. Stuart Crawford. Publication (Mediaeval Academy of America) no. 59. : Mediaeval Academy of America, ¡953. Corpus philosophorum Medii Aevi. Corpus commentariorum in Aristotelem. vi, ¡. A955/¡953 SMC, University of Toronto. Aristotle, 384–322 BC/ “De Anima”/ soul/ intelligences/ interpretation/ commentary. Avicenna’s Psychology: An English Translation of Kitab Al-Najat, Book II, Chapter VI with Historico-Philosophical Notes and Textual Improvements on the Cairo Edition by F.
Angels : an indexed and partially annotated bibliography of over 4300 scholarly books and articles since the 7th Century B. C by George J. Marshall