By Icon Health Publications
It is a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It provides a whole scientific dictionary overlaying hundreds of thousands of phrases and expressions in relation to physique dysmorphic affliction. It additionally offers wide lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents info to clients on tips on how to replace their wisdom utilizing numerous web assets. The ebook is designed for physicians, scientific scholars getting ready for Board examinations, scientific researchers, and sufferers who are looking to familiarize yourself with examine devoted to physique dysmorphic ailment. in the event that your time is effective, this e-book is for you. First, you won't waste time looking the net whereas lacking loads of suitable details. moment, the publication additionally saves you time indexing and defining entries. ultimately, you won't waste time and cash printing hundreds of thousands of websites.
Read or Download Body Dysmorphic Disorder: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
Dial files catered to jazz musicians and checklist creditors. Charlie Parker was once one of many significant jazz artists to checklist with Dial. His Dial periods happened on the own depths and creative peaks of his profession in which he brought a few such jazz staples as Ornithology and Scrapple from the Apple.
Younger grownup readers have certain wishes and matters, and librarians became more and more attracted to opting for books appropriate for them. This reference offers information regarding 290 books for teenagers. those books bought significant awards among 1997 and 2001, mirror the voices of 242 varied authors, and variety from new to customary subject matters.
This illustrated list greatly updates and expands the Alan Thomas record that seemed in C. S. Fraser’s Lawrence Durrell: A learn in 1968. either Fraser’s paintings and that of Thomas have been revised and up-to-date in 1973.
During this number of articles, Kari Elisabeth Børresen and Kari Vogt indicate the convergence of androcentric gender versions within the Christian and Islamic traditions. they supply wide surveys of modern examine in women's experiences, with bio-socio-cultural genderedness as their major analytical class.
- Introduction to algebraic K-theory
- A Bibliography of Greek New Testament Manuscripts (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)
- The Indiana Companion to Traditional Chinese Literature. Volumen 1
- Education in Heart (Volume 1)
- Jayne Mansfield: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts)
- Melatonin - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
Additional resources for Body Dysmorphic Disorder: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References
Newton, MA: Butterworth-Heinemann. 1994. p. 84-87. Contact: Available from Butterworth-Heinemann. 313 Washington Street, Newton, MA 02158-1626. (800) 366-2665 or (617) 928-2500; Fax (617) 933-6333. 00 plus shipping and handling. ISBN: 0723610061. Summary: This chapter on facial deformity is from a book on the psychiatric disorders most commonly encountered by the dentist. Topics covered include the impact of facial appearance on human life, minimal deformities, the role of good dental appearance to a person's psychological well being, orthognathic surgery, dissatisfaction with cosmetic treatment, dysmorphophobia (body dysmorphic disorder), and acquired facial deformity.
2. An infectious disease. [EU] Inflammation: A pathological process characterized by injury or destruction of tissues caused by a variety of cytologic and chemical reactions. It is usually manifested by typical signs of pain, heat, redness, swelling, and loss of function. [NIH] Inpatients: Persons admitted to health facilities which provide board and room, for the purpose of observation, care, diagnosis or treatment. [NIH] Insight: The capacity to understand one's own motives, to be aware of one's own psychodynamics, to appreciate the meaning of symbolic behavior.
NIH] Gastrointestinal tract: The stomach and intestines. [NIH] Governing Board: The group in which legal authority is vested for the control of healthrelated institutions and organizations. [NIH] Hemostasis: The process which spontaneously arrests the flow of blood from vessels carrying blood under pressure. It is accomplished by contraction of the vessels, adhesion and aggregation of formed blood elements, and the process of blood or plasma coagulation. [NIH] Hyperplasia: An increase in the number of cells in a tissue or organ, not due to tumor formation.
Body Dysmorphic Disorder: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References by Icon Health Publications